Online Brand Advocate for Rouvy
Term: Year 2019
Schedule: Freelance, part-time
The online brand advocate is responsible for managing work with influencers, supporting, starting and managing discussions that engage with the online indoor training community in a way which builds engagement, brand awareness and loyalty for Rouvy.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary role of an online advocate is building the online presence and visibility for a brand and pitching Rouvy’s advantages to both influencers and online communities, drive relevant engagement and discussions.
- posting new threads about trainer and app experience and adding new insights or short small tips, how-tos
- should be helping out forum members with their queries and should be keeping threads alive by asking and answering questions (in other threads (started by other users) as well)
- keep and grow the database of bloggers, influencers and the interaction with them updated on a constant basis
- pitching influencers and bloggers on a constant weekly basis
- supporting forum threads and answering questions about Rouvy under related media articles or blog posts
- English native speaker and USA resident
- an owner and active rider of a smart trainer
- a hobby or competitive amateur cyclist (or triathlete)
- an active indoor rider of Rouvy at least in the winter time
- a person tried and is orienting in the indoor app ecosystem
- comprehensive written communication skills are essential
- ability and interest to argue with the strange people over the Internet is a plus
- a healthy sense of humor is more than welcomed
Primary goal is to drive interest encourage interaction, member involvement and a sense of community around the Rouvy brand within the online communities and audience.
Remuneration: negotiable (more info to be provided for chosen candidates)
Perks from Rouvy
- 1 Annual Premium subscription ($120 value)
- Branded Rouvy race kit: jersey + bibs + towel and bottle ($150 value)
- Access to Rouvy’s Product Roadmap
If you are interested, pls send a short description of your education and relevant work or athletic background with your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Short-listed candidates will be notified with more details.