Senior Unity Developer
We allow athletes to travel the world.
Senior Unity Developer role will help us design and further develop our cycling and running software projects, mainly ROUVY. The ideal candidate has a passion for cycling and running, and has shipped at least one mobile game/App using Unity.
- Work with other teammates to support a user-first experience
- Design and implement the systems and features
- Create tools for digital route designers and other developers to use when necessary
- Establish coding standards and maintain efficient coding practices; be a strong voice for software quality and future-proofing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years unity development experience
- Proficiency in C#, object-oriented programming, and component-based architectures; proficiency in C++ is a plus
- Shipped at least one mobile (iOS or Android) title using Unity
- Strong attention to detail (please mention “beauty is in the details” in your application), rigorous in self-testing code and delivering high-quality work
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV at email@example.com.