We are looking for an excited person who would be thrilled to work in a fast-growing start-up that operates all around the world.
If you are excited about working on projects from the scratch until their final evaluation, love to manage things, and are creative enough to come up with innovative customer-centric approaches, you are the perfect match for this position.
We offer you work in a fast-evolving industry which has not existed a few years ago.
As a Marketing Manager your typical day might include:
- Setting up marketing strategies with ROUVY’s partners
- Monitoring athletes engagement on ROUVY
- Creating mailing communication tailored to a specific audience
- Setting up a social media plan
- Managing marketing projects and other members of the marketing team
- Working on marketing analysis, reporting, and segmentation of current users
- Planning on paid campaigns – social media, PPC, print, etc.
Who are we looking for:
- A passionate, young, open-minded person who does not play by the book and want to realize marketing campaigns on her/his own
- An innovative person who will be able to communicate in English with partners and think out of the box when setting up new B2B partnerships
- Creative thinking team player that would set the direction for the marketing team and also be able to manage the team and project
Education and Skills:
- Previous experience in marketing
- English on B2/C1 level
- Experienced in IT – advantage