Full Stack Web Developer
We allow athletes to travel the world.
Full Stack Web Developer role is responsible for the development and testing of our software applications, delivered in a rich, web-based user interface.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Application Developer, who is excited by new technologies, outpacing competitors and creating high-performance websites with content management, and application components that will help us design and further develop our cycling and running software projects, mainly ROUVY.
- Work with other teammates to support a user-first experience
- Design and implement the systems and features
- Create tools for digital route designers and other developers to use when necessary
- Establish coding standards and maintain efficient coding practices; be a strong voice for software quality and future-proofing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems is preferred
- Experience with modern web frameworks, web service technologies and application architectures (MVC, REST, SOAP, JSON, HTTP/S, PHP, SSO, SAML, XML/xslt, JNDI/LDAP, etc.)
- 3-5 years of programming experience with server-side web development languages (Java, PHP, and ASP)
- Experience with Linux and Windows server operating systems; comfort-level at the command-line or desire to learn
- Development experience within Source Code Management (SCM), such as Subversion or GIT, as well as Continuous Integration (CI) and Test-First design principals
- Experience using SQL to interface to backend DBs; ability to troubleshoot and optimize queries for performance
- Experience in the modeling of structured and unstructured data, including social media content and other system-to-system integration
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols
- Must have the ability to analyze problems, troubleshoot and make decisions in the best interest of the company to minimize downtime.
- Desire to change quickly with the needs of a growing company
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV at email@example.com.