Dev Ops System Administrator
We allow athletes to travel the world.
The DevOps Systems Administrator is responsible for the operation of a variety of servers and related infrastructure. This individual guaranties effective provisioning, operation, maintenance of systems hardware, software, and infrastructure.
- Ensure high levels of server availability and stability.
- Oversee cloud, systems, and network security. Protect infrastructure from intrusion and malicious activity.
- Provide development teams the most effective environment, tools, and automation capability
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuous innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years unity development experience
- Proficiency in C#, object-oriented programming, and component-based architectures; proficiency in C++ is a plus
- Shipped at least one mobile (iOS or Android) title using Unity
- Strong attention to detail (please mention “beauty is in the details” in your application), rigorous in self-testing code and delivering high-quality work
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV at email@example.com.