Customer Success Specialist
We allow athletes to travel the world.
Customer Success Specialist role will learn the inner workings of the product, help ROUVY customers and serve as a technical expert on a number of wide-ranging topics.
You will have the opportunity to serve as a focal point for client-facing technical issues, and collaborate with other teams to delight clients by delivering technical solutions and providing best practices.
- You will Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Provide product education
- Complete troubleshooting and escalate where necessary
- Handle customer complaints raised via our live-chat tool
- Proactively identify patterns and continually look for ways to improve the way the team works
- You are a tech savvy individual, resourceful and eager to learn
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- B1/B2 English required, additional language – advantage
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You are a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity
- You have a constant smile on your face and are passionate about helping others
- Experience in a SaaS customer support team – advantage
- Experience using tools such as: Slack, Google Meets, Hangouts Chat & Salesforce – advantage
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.